Wealth Creation– Achieving the Laptop Lifestyle- Finding the balance of the Good Life
Achieving the Laptop Lifestyle with Wealth creation via a Blog. ” Although a blog isn’t passive in nature, it’s one of the best platforms for launching other passive income opportunities”….. Pat Flynn ‘Smart Passive Income’
There are 3 main revenue streams that can be earnt from blogging.
2) Affiliate marketing
3) Selling your own products
We combine 2) Affiliate marketing and 3) Selling own products and also selling under licence with my blogs in order to achieve the Laptop Lifestyle. It is the combination of wealth balanced with health, love (love and belief in oneself) and happiness that will bring you the lifestyle you wish and deserve. The 4 Pillars of the good life.
Are you are looking for a way to make an additional income? Such as:
- a second income that may eventually replace your job
- a reliable income that will provide you (and your family) with security
- an independent income free of alarm clocks, office politics, and traffic
- you can do it in your spare time
- and you can work from home
- and it requires none of the start-up costs of traditional “brick and mortar” businesses
4 Pillars of a Good Life – Robert Kiyosaki on the Oprah Winfrey Show on You Tube
Robert Toru Kiyosaki (born April 8, 1947) is an American businessman, investor, self-help author, educator, motivational speaker, financial literacy activist, financial commentator, and radio personality. Kiyosaki is the founder of the Rich Dad Company, a private financial education company that provides personal financial and business education to people through books, games, seminars, blogs, coaching, and workshops. He is also the creator of the Cashflow board and software games to educate adults and children business and financial concepts…. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia