“The Royal Heritage & Cultural Society of Oceania” – RHCSO
Chairman- H.E. Col. Michael Thornley
H.R.H. Prince Darrick, Head of the House of Kamakahelei, Hawai’i
H.R.H. Princess Anna, House of Kamakahelei, Hawai’i
– an independent Society with Royal Patronage.
– Membership is only open to Royal and Noble families and/or the senior member of a Royal Household who may represent their Highnesses within the Society.
– Goals: Working together to preserve the royal heritage of the members and the associated culture that supports the individual Royal Houses of Oceania, Australasia, S.E. Asia, Indonesia, the Philippines and the sub continent of India.
– the RHCSO is represented by Delegates around the world
– Associate Group: “Friends of The Royal Heritage & Cultural Society of Oceania“