The Royal Heritage & Cultural Society of Oceania – RHCSO
President – H.E. Michael Thornley–
- An independent Society with Royal Patronage.
- Established 28th March 2019 to represent the Royal and Noble families of Oceania, Australasia, and Asia.
- The RHCSO supports legitimate Royal & Noble Houses from Africa, America, Asia/Pacific & Europe.
- Working together to preserve the heritage and culture of Royal Houses around the world.
- To counter the misinformation being expounded by certain self-proclaimed chivalric groups.
- The RHCSO is represented by Delegates from around the world.
- The forum ‘Friends of The Royal Heritage & Cultural Society of Oceania‘ is an educational platform where we provide the facts.
New Patrons pending
HM RTb Hendra Bambang Wisanggeni Soerjaatmadja,
Sultan Syarif Muhammad ash-Shafiuddin, 18th Sultan of Banten, Indonesia
HM Togbega Ayim Adzokoto II – Paramount Chief Takla Traditional area, Asogli State, Ghana
HM Rukirabasaija Agutamba Solomon Gafabusa Iguru I, 49th Omukama of Bunyoro Kitara, Uganda
HRM Idiriisa Kawesa Igumira Kitoboobo II, Omugabe w’Ankole Rubambansi, King of Nkore (Ankore/Ankole) Kingdom, Uganda
HM Kolo Othman Hamza Malilo II, Sultan of Mwene Mbonwean Sultanate of Ujiji, Busaidi, Tanzania
HM Nuzuar S. IP Mahkota II, Maharaja of Kampung Dalam Lampung Krui, Sumatra, Indonesia
HRH Togbe Têtê Gagnon Dumashie III , Chief of Badougbe-Adjome, Togo
HRH Nana Kojo Kurentsir X, Papagyahen of Abura Papagya Stooldom, Ghana
HRH Queen Mamaa Adziwonor III, Queen of Gbi Hohoe-Ahado, Ghana
HRH Katakyie Nana Agyemang Duah III, Sovereign of New Sawereso-Seinuah, Ghana
HRH Nana Okufrobour Asumaning Ababio II, Divisional Chief of Ashanti Akyem Hwidiem, Ghana
His Highness Rawat Tribhuwan Singh Rathore , 21st Rawat Saheb of Barmer, India
HRH Nana Akua Ahensima I, Nkosuohemaa of Frante- Sekyedumase, Ghana